Many of our physical therapists have completed advanced certifications to provide you with the best possible treatment for your sports injury or condition. We focus on injury prevention, evaluation, treatment, and performance enhancement for physically active individuals. Our goal is for athletes to be able to return to their sport or activity safely. We are proud to coordinate with physicians and athletic trainers in local high schools, colleges, and professional teams to ensure their athletes are safe and healthy.
Advanced Certifications Many of Our Therapists Hold:
In What Ways Can Sports Physical Therapy Help Athletes?
- Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS)
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Sports physical therapists are highly skilled in the evaluation athletes and active individuals, including acute or chronic musculoskeletal injuries or post-operative conditions.
Treatment & Rehabilitation
– Our physical therapists design and implement programs for the management of neuromusculoskeletal injuries in clients of all ages and physical abilities. Sports physical therapists will perform periodic function assessments to assist in a safe return to athletic activities. Areas of deficiency in flexibility, muscular strength, posture, balance, endurance, and mechanics can be outlined in a specific treatment regime.
– Sports performance enhancement programs help increase the performance, health, and well-being of athletes. Follow-up evaluations can determine if training program changes and modifications are needed.