The Front Desk Coordinator performs, organizes, and prioritizes clerical functions within the Physical Therapy Department. The position includes answering the phone, patient registration, patient scheduling, insurance verifications and authorizations, word processing, filing, and general office duties. Job responsibilites include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answers the telephone in a timely manner, and assists or directs the caller to the appropriate person or department.
- Recieves and updates patient information.
- Establishes and maintains accurate patient records and record filing system.
- Accurately completes the registration process in the current computer system.
- Verifies patient's insurance benefits.
- Processes pre-certifications/authorizations depending on the special requirements of the patient's insurance company.
- Schedules appointments considering patient needs and utilizing the clinic time efficiently.
- Any other administrative duties as needed.
For more information, please email: [email protected]
The following positions are available:
3rd & New - Bethlehem, PA
Bethlehem Township, PA
Upper Bucks Region, PA
Full Time/Part Time:
Allentown, PA- Hamilton St.
Center Valley, PA
Full Time Float:
Multiple Regions Available
Internal float candidates are prioritized for future permanent positions.
Allentown, PA - Tilghman St.