The Regional Front Desk Coordinator performs, organizes, and prioritizes all administrative functions. In conjunction with the Regional Director, Facility Director and Front Desk Manager, the Regional Front Desk Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all front desk staff and any additional administrative functions through the clerical departments in their designated region. In addition, the Lead facilitates communication between the Facility Director, Front Desk Manager, staff, patients and community. Job responsiblities include, but are not limited to the following:
For more information, please email: [email protected]
- Provides supervision, mentoring, and guidance to designated staff.
- Develops and coordinates administrative duties for staff.
- Oversees all required front desk fucntions, provides feedback and suggestions to improve the clinics' workflow and efficiency.
- Assists the Front Desk Manager in staffing, maintaining, and overseeing all front desk personnel.
- Respobsible for the training of new hires, additional training requests, and performance improvement plans for the Front Desk Coordinators in region with supervision from the Front Desk Manager and Regional Director.
- Assists the Front Desk Manager in maintaining and completing all Epic registration, account, and claim edit work queues.
- Acts as a point person or contact for Front Desk Coordinators to contact regarding questions and problems.
- Dispense information and answers questions regarding the facilities and its services.
- Maintains knowledge of current insurance regulations and policies. Must understand how to read the eligibility response to verify benefits and co-pay.
The following positions are available:
Miner's Region, PA