How do I apply?
Applications can be emailed to Dr. Yezzi at [email protected]
. Please write the subject line as: Last name, APPLICANT NEURO RESIDENCY.
- All applicants must have a valid license to practice Physical Therapy in Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey, or be elligible to sit for the NPTE prior to start of residency.
- All applications must be a member of the APTA and the Academy of Neurologic Physical Therapy.
- All applicants should have three (3) letters of reommcendation. If you are a recent graduate, include a letter of recommendation from one of your clinical instructors.
- All applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy of the specialty of neurology and the principles of the St. Luke's University Health Network Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency through their essay responses.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Preference submitted by January 31st for the upcoming June Cohort.