The Facility Director is responsible for directing the physical therapy services, as well as occupational therapy services and speech language pathology services (if applicable) in their facility by developing strategic objectives, providing services and directing staff. Facility Directors have the unique opportunity to continue practicing in their field while managing a facility. To be successful in this role, candidates must meet the minimum job qualifications for Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist, and must be able to competently function as such. Job responsibilities could include, but are not limited to the following:
For more information, please email: [email protected]
The following positions are available:
- Teach new techniques, share clinical knowledge to improve patient care.
- Review coverage for staff vacation, emergency, and extra busy patient load.
- Interact with other private practitioners to develop ideas to enhance practice efficiency.
- Interact with clinical staff to develop new clinical programs.
- Review equipment needs and help develop budget for acquisition of needed equipment.
- In conjuction with other managers, help develop budget for fiscally responsible management of the practice.
- Show leadership in a professional association to enhance practice reputation, exhibit professional commitment..
- Hold bi-monthly facility staff meetings; complete notes and copy to Regional Directors.
- Complies with network and departmental policies regarding issues of employee, patient and environmental safety and follows appropriate reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates competency in the assessment, range of treatment, knowledge of growth and development, and communication appropriate to the age of the patient treated.
- Completes Performance Reviews for staff in clinic.
Assistant Facility Director- Stroudsburg, PA
Facility Director- East Stroudsburg, PA - Neuro, opening 2023.