How do I apply?
All applications to the Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency at St. Luke's program must be made through the Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS)
- All applicants must have a valid license to practice PT in Pennsylvania or be eligible to sit for the NPTE prior to start of residency.
- All applicants must be a member of the APTA and Orthopedic section
- All applicants should have three (3) letters of recommendation. If you are a recent graduate, include a letter of recommendation from one of your clinical instructors
- All applicants must demonstrate through their personal statement and/or letters of recommendation a strong commitment to the philosophy of the specialty of orthopaedics and the principles of the Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency at St. Luke's.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Preference for the July cohort will be given to applications submitted by February 28
- Preference for the January cohort will be given to applications submitted by July 31
Please contact us with any additional questions:
Stephen Kareha, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC, CMP, CSCS, Director
St. Luke's University Health Network Orthopaedic Residency
501 Cetronia Rd., Suite 145
Allentown, PA 18104