How do I apply?
The Residency and Fellowship Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service (RF-PTCAS)
is the preferred method to apply to the Spine Physical Therapy Fellowship.
1. All applicants must have graduated from an accredited Orthopaedic Residency or maintain Board-Certification in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy.
2. All applicants must have a valid license to practice PT in a jurisdiction of the United States.
3. All applicants must be a member of the APTA and Orthopedic section
4. All applicants should have two (2) letters of recommendation.
5. All applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy of the subspecialty of spine physical therapy and the principles of the Spine Fellowship through their essay responses.
6. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.