Physical Therapy at St. Luke's understands the importance of providing convenient care to our patients. We want to provide patients with multiple different methods of virtually communciating with their therapists.
Here are some great tips for your Virtual Therapy video call!
- You will need a device with a screen, camera, and microphone. You can opt to choose between a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Your therapist may ask you to download a specific app. They will tell you what you need and where to find it!
- Prior to your visit, select a comfortable space to conduct your visit. Make sure to select an area where you have plenty of room to move.
- Wear clothes that are easy for you to move in and that allow your therapist to see your movements. It is important you do not select overly loose clothes, as this may make it difficult for your therapist to evaluate your movements.
- Prior to your visit, evaluate what equipment you have on hand. This may include resistence bands, foam rollers, yoga mats, blocks, etc. Let your therapist know what equipment you have so that they are able to properly utilize it for the visit.
- Be ready to get creative and have fun! Patients and therapists can expect to work side by side, developing new and creative treatment plans. Our therapists will work with you to find what works best for you!