Specialized Therapists... Better Outcomes
Dennis Dougherty, PT, CEO and Judy Dougherty, PT, JD, COO are both physical therapists and have treated patients and owned practices in the Lehigh Valley for over 25 years. Their entrepreneurial spirit is combined with nationally recognized St. Luke’s University Health Network.
To be a patient oriented practice that creates a rehabilitation experience that exceeds patient expectations.
When you walk into one of our Physical Therapy at St. Luke's community based clinics, we want you to feel like you are walking in to visit some old friends. When you walk in, you are greeted with a smile by our staff that will soon come to know you by name. Your therapist is specialized or taking steps to become specialized via advanced training. We believe that the advanced training that is required to become specialized is the key to successful outcomes for patients. We are a clinician led and driven company, which allows us as clinicians to do what is best for our patients. We want you to enjoy your rehabilitation experience so much that the next time you, a family member, or friend find themselves with an injury or physical limitation, you will recommend them seeing a therapist at Physical Therapy at St. Luke’s.
We are community based and convenient for our patients and staffed by board certified/ fellowship trained facility directors who take ownership of their sites. To achieve this, we strongly support continuing education as well as residency programs and fellowship training.
Will get to know you and your goals and will customize a treatment plan to achieve best outcomes.
- Provide friendly, compassionate care
- Have relationships and communication with your doctors
- Specialized, board certified and fellowship trained
- Provide treatment with best practices based on clinical studies
- Front of the line “go-to” providers for musculoskeletal injuries
- Locations that are convenient to you
- Facilities that are certified and inspected by The Joint Commission
- Staffed by skilled therapists who share our culture of continued learning through continuing education, residencies and fellowships
- Evidence based, individualized treatment with custom home exercise programs
- Constant innovation to obtain best practices
- Promotes physical therapy and movements as the key to health and wellness