Want to work out, but unsure of where or how to begin?
Physical Therapy at St. Luke's offers medically supervised fitness programs for individuals to exercise and improve their overall health. Our staff is happy to assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your exercise/fitness program.
Physical Therapy at St. Luke's locations offer:
- Fitness Assessments
- Program/Equipment Orientation
- On-Site Physical Therapists
- Nutrition Information
- Personalized Exercise Programs
- Complimentary Body Composition Testing
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Isotonic Weight Training Equipment
Benefits of Exercise:
- May decrease blood pressure
- May help prevent certain types of cancer
- Improves energy levels
- Helps decrease stress and anxiety
- Decreases body fat
- May help slow the aging process
- May decrease cholesterol levels
- May help improve mental sharpness
- Increases muscle mass
- Reduces the risk of injury
One-Time Program Set-Up Fee - includes evaluation & set-up of stretching, aerobic, and strengthening exercise program based on individual needs - this fee is waived for patients stepping down from physical therapy $35.00
Monthly Fee - includes access to licensed clinical staff to monitor & answer questions regarding exercise program, includes quarterly reassessment $35.00
Monthly Fee for Senior Citizens - (age 65+) $25.00.
Consult your physician before starting any exercise program.