The role of physical therapists in the management of spine related pain is continually growing. This increasing responsibility requires leaders in physical therapy to have advanced training to effectively manage these patients through the continuum of care. We are looking for motivated physical therapists looking to become leaders and experts in advanced spine care.
Our Vision: To be the national leader in spine physical therapy.
Our Mission: To provide advanced education to physical therapists to produce autonomous providers who consistently achieve exemplary patient outcomes, manage complex cases, and serve as resources for fellow clinicians to enhance spine care.
- 1 year starting July 2023
- Full-time program including 4 hours of 1:1 hands-on mentoring per week
- Weekly planned learning opportunities including rotations with expert physical therapists and physicians
- Multifaceted program with diverse faculty and training
- Strong leadership development focus for facility directors, clinical leaders, or other physical therapy leaders.
- Two offsite courses in advanced spine care management through University of Southern California (examination, manipulation, pain science)
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Number of graduates: 1
- Retention Rate: 100%
- 100% of all Graduates have chosen to stay at St. Luke's after graduation
- 100% of all Graduates are in leadership positions
Stephen Kareha, PT, DPT, ATC, PhD
Board-Certified in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
484.426.2546 T | 484.426.2444 F