Audiologists are healthcare professionals who evaluate, treat, and manage hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders. We treat various types of hearing loss in all ages from infants to adults.
Our Audiologists provide the following services:
• Dispense and service state-of-the-art/Bluetooth Hearing Aids for all ages
• Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
• Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response testing (BAER) under natural sleep
• Otoacoustic Emissions testing (OAE)
• Central Auditory Processing Evaluation (CAPD/APD)
• Balance Evaluations (VNG)
• Hearing Protection Devices (HPD)
• Tinnitus Management
• Newborn Hearing Screenings
Our Audiologists have earned their Doctoral Degrees (Au.D.) from accredited universities. They are licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and New Jersey and nationally certified in Audiology.
We offer Audiology and Hearing Aid services at the following locations:
Bethlehem - St. Luke's North Audiology and Hearing Aid Center
o Phone: 484-526-3201 / Fax: 484-526-3768
o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Open Monday – Tuesday 8:00am – 5:30pm
o Open Wednesday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Phillipsburg – St. Luke’s Warren Audiology and Hearing Aid Center
o Phone: 908-847-6758 / Fax: 908-847-9786
o Open Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm
Learn more about our audiologists!