Physical Therapy at St. Luke’s offers speech, swallow, and communication based therapies that can help treat a wide variety of conditions. Our team of speech-language pathologists and audiologists are experienced in improving communication for patients of all ages.
Speech-language pathologists (SLP)
diagnose and treat communication and swallowing disorders in children and adults. The difficulties that one experiences may be a result of neurological disorders, developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, physical problems, voice pathology, hearing impairments, and emotional disorders.
Common conditions treated include:
Speech therapy is offered at the following locations:
- Difficulty producing sounds clearly
- Stuttering or other fluency disorders
- Voice disorders
- Difficulty producing or understanding language
- Feeding and/or swallowing difficulty
- Memory difficulties
- Word finding difficulties