How to Apply?
Applications can be emailed to Dr. Kettle at [email protected]
. Please write the subject line as: Last name, APPLICANT UPPER EXTREMITY FELLOWSHIP.
Please contact us with any additional questions:
- All applicants must have a valid and active license to practice Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy in Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey.
- All applicants should have two (2) letters of recommendation. If you are a recent graduate, include a letter of recommendation from one of your clinical instructors and from and instructor or faculty member from an accredited PT/OT program.
- All applicants must have one year of experience treating, with preferred year of experience treating in hand therapy in an outpatient orthopedic setting. New grad applicants will be considered upon recommendation and field work placement.
- Occupational Therapists must provide proof of Physical Agents Modalities Certification.
- All applicants must provide proof of 45 CEU’s completed for Hand Therapy prior to start date.
- All applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to the philosophy of the specialty of upper extremity and hand therapy and the principles of the St. Luke's University Health Network Upper Extremity Fellowship through their essay responses.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. If you are looking to start with the upcoming cohort, please have application submitted no later than November 1.
Christine Kettle, DPT, CHT
Board-Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy